In 2004 the Italian Ministry of Defense assigned to T.M.L. the NATO Code (N / CAGE) for supply to the United States, to NATO bases and for contracts with the Italian Ministry of Defense.
The Company in 2012 obtained the Quality System Certifications in compliance with the UNI EN ISO 9001: 2008 and EN 9100: 2009 Standards for the aerospace industry, and subsequently in 2018 the Company confirmed the Quality system in accordance with the latest EN 9001 revision: 2015 and AS9100D / EN 9100: 2018.
As part of Quality Control, T.M.L. is compliant with all the daily procedures typical of aeronautical and industrial supplies, internally performing all dimensional checks, statistical analyses and cooperating with approved suppliers for non-destructive tests and material tests.
The company has two temperature-controlled metrological rooms equipped with:
- DEA Mistral, Global and Tigo SF Hexagon three-dimensional controlled measurement unit
- Contour Optic laser machine
- Electronic abutment plans and altimeters
- Profile projectors
- Roughness gauges
- Millesimal micrometres with data collection for SPC
- Minor instrumentation (Johnson, rings, GO / NOGO gauges, internal / external / grooves micrometres)